Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Trapped in a Korner

Fuck.  Fuck fuck fuck.  I was at school, you know, just keeping up my fucking appearances for our stupid mom.  Gray seems attached to her for some reason.  She brings us food, I will tolerate her for now.

That is not the point of this.  At the bus stop.  I saw him.  The fucking monster Slenderthing or whatever he's called.  Fuck fuck fuck.    

I don't know what Gray's talking about, that he's smiling.  I felt that thing's gaze on me before I turned around.  He was GLARING.  I have never felt such concentrated hatred and I BURNED THREE PEOPLE ALIVE.  But that thing is evil.

I don't want my Gray anywhere near that creature.  It has no capacity for anything other than destruction.  I am sure.  I have been doing extensive research, and so far it seems that no one has come up with any way to destroy this menace, or even to successfully evade it for very long.  But I won't give up hope.  If I have anything left, it is hope.  I will fight this monster to protect Gray.  I will succeed where no one else has.

People have been getting close.  Or at least coming up with ideas.  Gray has been more than helpful sharing anything he has learned in his time without me.  Except one thing.

Have any of you ever heard of Root Theory?  I've never had this happen before, but Gray has locked away a portion of his mind from me, and I can't access it.  Even when he's sleeping.  I don't know what would cause my love to mistrust me so, I hope no one is blackmailing him.  If they are I will deal with them SEVERELY.  I've only heard of this Root Theory thing because he'd doodled about it all over his notebooks.  I tried FUCKING GOOGLING IT (Sanna), and nothing came up.  When I try and reach into our mind to find out about it, I hit a wall.

So I'm reaching out instead to this benevolent blogging community.  If it can help me save my dearest Gray, then I would appreciate any help that you can give me.

And the sooner I get rid of that monster, the sooner I can close my eyes and not see him glaring at me.  It won't leave my mind.

Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. *Ahem*
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You got scared because slendy glared at you? That's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that why you see it every time you close your eyes?
      I'd be careful with that. Thinking about it lets it know where you are, lets it find you. The ones who spent so much time thinking about ways to fight it tended to get killed PDQ.
      Have a nice day.

      Delete
    2. As if it doesn't know where you are already?

      Delete
    3. When did it last come for you?

      Delete
  2. My advice would be run. Hasn't failed me so far. At least not on the being alive front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The safest way to deal with the pale one is to use whatever talents you in particular have to your best advantage. Those who are weak who try to fight, die quickly. Those who are strong and try to run do likewise. Those who try to serve but are rebellious also tend to die. There is no one specified way to survive, but you must find whatever strength the two of you have together and only then will you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete