Friday, October 24, 2014

Fractured Gray

I feel great. I feel strong. I'm not usually one to have strength. Today I saw Him outside my window, and my initial instinct to panic wasn't there. Instead I felt this warm surge of....something, and then He just vanished. And my slender sickness went with him. I haven't brought it up in a while, but I've been not doing too well dealing with it. But when he vanished it just up and evaporated like some physical impediment leaving my body.

In light of this rare moment of clear-mindedness, I figure it's the best chance I'm going to get to level with you all.

I was putting off telling you about this because....
a) it's terrifying to put your most closely held secrets online where anyone could read them and
b) because some part of me thought that if I didn't talk about it then maybe it would go away.


But it's gotten to the point where my story just becomes confusing without it, and after the visit from Maritza and Jeresy, I feel a bit more secure in my own mind. Living in fear of him coming back isn't going to keep him from returning.


I've referenced several times already having been in a Hospital. That's because I spent a large portion of my life in a mental institution after the formation of a dangerously violent split personality. I had a really hard time as a kid, maybe not worse than now but I was younger. And it was so easy to not have to think about solving my problems, I could just rely on him to take care of them for me.


It's easy to give in to. 

Some part of me does wish he was back so that I wouldn't have to deal with all this Slender stuff on my own. He could deal with it for me. He is very sweet to me, sometimes it makes it hard to remember to hate him. But he hurts people, and I don't want to hurt people. No matter how painless or simple that route would be. 

Wait, guys...that strength in my stomach, something's wrong with it.  It's so hot, and it's getting hotter like i'm onfireeee ohgoodddddddddhicant beathhhhhhhhhhhhhBREATHING. 

I remember that. And fingers, our fingers are doing something, what do we have here? We're typing something. What is this supposed to be? Let's go brain diving!


We have a BLOG? Well that's something I didn't expect to come home to. Well, at least that means I get an audience.


*achem*

Ladies and Gentlemen, our main actor has retaken the staaaaage! Let's have a big round of applause for our hero, THE KOOOOOOOOR!!!!! XDDDD

That's capital “T” The, capital “K” Kor. Don't forget it. Tattoo it on the inside of your eyelids. The Kor. :)


It's been so stuffy trapped in that poor kid's gloomy-ass head for all this time. And things have probably gone to shit without me. Little Gray never could take care of himself, he's lucky I'm here for him.  Those evil doctors thought they were "helping" by cutting me out of his head.  But it's all okay, because I have returned so he never has to be alone anymore.  He's not strong enough to live without me.  We'll make it through this together. Together like we were always meant to be.



He's back in good hands.

I'll have to spend some time fishing through his memories and finding out all of what I missed in my short absence!  I'm sure he didn't get up to anything terribly exciting without me around.  I always have all the fun ideas between us. :)

This is The Kor, saying have a great day! We're going to have SO much fun together! Now, where did I leave my matches?

4 comments:

  1. What do you need matches for??? If you make him do evil things, I'm not going to call you The Kor. I will call you Cockslap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evil? My dear lady you have me misunderstood. I am here to help Gray. Can't you see how sad he has been? But now that I have returned I shall chase away all the monsters. :)

      Delete
    2. Don't chase monsters. You might run flat out into a mirror.

      Delete
  2. A fascinating, but not entirely unexpected development. I suppose we shall see if you will be helping or harming in this very unique scenario.

    ReplyDelete