Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Diskoraging much?

Everyone here has been quite rude to me, I think you should apologize. When my dear Gray was posting the comments were all, 'believe in yourself!' and 'I know it's hard, but we're all here for youuu~<3'.


And then I come on and you all barely know me and already you lash out. I have the self-confidence and personal drive to want to try and save myself and my loved ones from a monster, and you're all nothing but discouraging! I thought that this was supposed to be a support network. I figured you'd all be happy that someone else is attempting to learn how to end this thing that plagues all our lives. Just cause you don't think I can do it is no reason to be rude.


Honestly, what the fuck did I do wrong? Have the gall to only be here by taking over Gray's head? WE ARE EVEN PARTS OF THIS BODY. I was trapped inside for three years, don't I deserve to stretch my legs? For all you know, I might be the original personality that was ousted from our collective mind. But no. Not the fucking...exclusive slenderblog community. No room for The Kor, even though all he wants to do is help.


Do you make fun of everyone when they first find out about him? Do you laugh at them and call them monsters when they just say hi and post for the first time? No wonder so many of you are pathetic messes. The people they turn to, thinking they'll find understanding are complete DICKWADS.

You were nice enough to Gray, why am I so

5 comments:

  1. It's because you're really, really stupid. Also, I don't do encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before you criticise us, remember you've burned three people alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't have treated Gray the same because I would've decked you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you alright, The Kor? Binary is rarely a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why? You really have to ask that? It's not like you've admitted to burning people alive or anything...no, not at all. Gray at least seemed polite, pal.

    ReplyDelete