Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Kor of the Matter

What?  If Gray can name all his posts in such a self centered manner then so can I.  But mine will be more fun! :)

So anyway, I've been going back through the little thing's blog, and his emails and memories and journals and I have just one thing to say:

WHO IS THIS FUCKING SLENDERMAN GOING AFTER MY PRECIOUS GRAY?!?!?!

He will DIE before he touches a hair on our head.  I knew that mental hospital was bad for him.  They called him crazy, he wasn't crazy.  He was perfect, and now he's got some creepy....thing coming after him for no reason.  Well, maybe it's because he's so cute, but he'd have to get in line for that because I CALLED DIBS.  GRAY IS MINE, BACK OFF SLENDERFUCK.

Would one of you kindly explain to me how I can expunge that waste of space from My Love's head so that he can go back to thinking about important things?  Namely: ME.  He's been spending all his time cowering in fear of something other than me, and I can't take that.  Only I'm allowed to make him scared.

And I'm the only one who gets to see his cute shaking <3

Well, no worries.  If he dares to show his face-less face thing to me I'll BURN IT OFF.

Have a nice day!  XD

23 comments:

  1. You have literally no idea what you're up against, do you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have literally VERY LITTLE idea. That's why I asked for your help in telling me what the freak is. Learn to read, much?

      Delete
    2. I don't owe you my time. Just Google it. It's not fuckin difficult, and it doesn't cost you anything.

      Delete
    3. Ehehehehehe, ahahah, oh my god this is the funniest fucking thing I'VE READ IN AGES. Look at the little Worm, he can't tell the head on one end from the other, and they're FIGHTING. Isn't it hilarious how tough this one is? hehehehehehe hahahahahah ohohoho hahaha

      Delete
    4. hehehehehHEHEHEHE HAHAHAH OHOHOHOHOOO GOD

      Delete
    5. Glad you like the nickname. :)

      Keep smiling!

      Delete
    6. I didn't think it was funny at first, but then I read "please don't make me hate you". I mean really, Jess, you wouldn't want to risk that Kor hating you. That would be a grave loss to us all, since we're all just dying for his approval.

      Delete
  2. Saying this without giving us a reason to take you seriously is kinda pointless. What're your credentials?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too rich. You want to know what Slender Man is? Let me tell you something and put it into perspective: Gray is scared of you, you should be scared of the Slender Man. He's not something you want to mess with. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do scared. In my experience, everything burns the same. It's just a matter of setting it on fire.

      Delete
    2. Funny, you're probably one of few hundred who had that same idea! Most of them are dead. You try that, and tell me how it goes. Just a small tidbit: if I can survive being blown up, it can definitely survive a fire.

      Delete
    3. Not everything burns the same. That's a complete lie. Look up flammability. There are many different factors affecting how flammable a material is - exposed surface area, how reactive it is, any catalysts, etc.

      Delete
    4. I thought we'd stop trying to use science when trying to explain something that didn't follow any of the known laws and theories.

      Delete
    5. Well, all I meant was, if he's wrong in the boundaries of science, then he hasn't got much chance outside them either.

      Delete
    6. True. If he really cares about Gray, he'll smarten up some before he gets both of them killed.

      Delete
    7. I don't think he cares about Gray. I think he thinks he does, but I don't think he does.

      Delete
    8. Either way, he definitely is gonna try it. I hope he's a survivor.

      Delete
    9. I love Gray more than you could ever know you bitch. He'll make it through this if it's the last thing I do. We both will. Together.

      Delete
    10. He needs me more than ALL of you put TOGETHER. Did you not read his blog? He was MISERABLE and ALONE and none of you were helping. He deserves someone who will give him everything. He deserves ME.

      Delete
    11. He doesn't need anyone, least of all you. He is a strong person, stronger than you. He just doesn't know it yet. You will just have to cope with the truth.

      Delete