Friday, December 12, 2014

Par for the Korse

So we're finally getting somewhere!  I'm really proud of you guys, look at how helpful you can be when you put your fucking minds to something.  I have a serious lead on Gray's condition, and multiple accounts pointing in the same direction.  Unfortunately those ideas all point to a mountain of shit.  

Apparently Gray's friendly buzzing is Slenderfuckoff himself trying to talk to him.

I can't speak for everyone, but I personally have absolutely no fucking interest in anything that asshole has to say.  Especially if I can't hear it.  Though according to Gray he's not really very strong in the 'communication' department since his mode of 'talking' is more of audible pain.  Then again maybe that's what he was going for.  Who knows.

This shit was annoying, but not that bad, but then Malcolm, you know, Gray's fancy courier friend?  Went and threw about the word HOLLOWED.

I've done my research, I know what that is.  It's like, a mind fuck, and do you know where I live?  IN GRAY'S FUCKING MESSED UP AS SHIT HEAD.  Sure, he lives in my head too, but if he's the one getting the old vacuum clean out then I'm the one that gets kicked.  Fuck that noise....literally.  No one messes with our head, I totally just got it the way I like it!  We take orders from no one.  Being a mindless slave is not my style, so it's not Gray's.

Besides, it's hurting Gray and that's not cool.  Still I was a bit undecided about how to deal with the issue.  Mal suggested running, and by suggested I mean practically shouted at me over email.  Gray and I have obviously been avoiding that option, Gray because he lacks the will to try and doesn't want to leave his mom, and me cause I try to keep him happy and also don't want to starve to death dying on the street.

And then.......this happened.  And this

*Siiiiiiiiiiigh*

Can we not get one fucking second to breathe?  Jeez.

Does Gray have some kind of like, I'm-a-weak-pansy-ass pheromone that just attracts psychopaths?  I thought keeping him inside all the time would help the situation but no, he just met more on the internet.  Maybe I should invest in a pair of permanent mittens.

Sooooooooo it's possible that a crazy cannibalistic murderer may be trying to find us for some twisted reason I can't begin to understand, but I'm not too terribly panicked.  First of all, we haven't even put our real names on here let alone our address, so I doubt that she knows how to find us.  She even lost her fancy gang or whatever, so it's not like she has funding or manpower.  She's just having a bitch fit because her stupidity came back to bite her in the ass.

All bark, bitch.  All bark.

But just in case (because I happen to like not being digested) I have decided that it's time to get moving.  It also coincides nicely with not being turned into a mindless proxy drone, so that's a plus.  Gray would probably argue with me on this point, but lucky me, he's a bit tied up with his own eardrums breaking.

Tomorrow we are getting our cast off, isn't that convenient?  Yup, broken arm's all healed, and that's really very useful, it's been annoying as shit.  So tomorrow I'm getting this stupid neon green shit removed from our arm, and then the day after that I'm gonna get my mom to give us a ride into the city claiming I'm gonna have a sleepover with that Courier chick who she was so enamored with when she came over.  Mary or something.  Makes sense that she'd live in the area since we said she "went to our school" and our mom's just so desperate for Gray to make friends, I'm sure she'd jump at him spending time with anyone.  From there it should be a cinch to get to public transportation and once I get that we can be anywhere.  Lucky for me it's winter break, so if I keep in touch with her and have a clever enough excuse, it can be a bit before she realizes something's up.

Out running an aneurysm inducing monster and a whack job with a chip on her shoulder?  Sounds like an average week to me.

Have a super great day!

1 comment:

  1. I would also suggest donning a mask, wearing different close than you usually do, never sleeping in the same spot twice, not talking out loud more than you have to, and trying to stay high. All of these things will slow Father's ability to locate you ever so slightly... probably.

    ReplyDelete