Friday, December 19, 2014

iprayed.

I prayed I always prayed always faithful.  Wouldn't God help his loyal faithful always prayed i always prayed to Him to God to Him always prayed always believed in Him.  Always always even when I didn't believe if he loved me i alwayse believe He was He was I prayed I walways prayed.  He couldn't He couldn't want this for His loyal his faithful iprayed he couln't let this happen He wouldn't God wouldn't abandon his loayl his faithyl so I prayed for Him come save me save her if not me cause I'm bad, but I never doubted Him even when I doubted if he loved me whywouldhelovemewhywouldanyoneloveme

therewas so much blood and paina nd sceaming but I prayed and He answered.  I thought GOd wouldn't abandon me, no one could deserve this, I didn't desesrve this even thoug I wonder if he doesn't love me why would he love me but he couldn't let this happen so I prayedi prayed to be saved and where was he where was my God He came He came He came He saved me.  iprayedandHesavedme my GOd HE saved me.  Better than yourGodmongrel.

why couldnt' He save herbut He saved me.  Why why whywouldHesaveme why would He care why would He come when I prayed for God why is there such a thin line between divinepunishment and divineintervention?.  iwishI knew whichone it was so I could cleantheblood off
why are there two of me

4 comments:

  1. Can I have an ipad with that...
    No, but seriously, what the hell are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God didn't save you; nobody cared enough to kill you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something happened to your mother?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subject seems to think gods care and intervene on the be half of random people based on his biased nations of what is good.

    Subject mistakes love for tolerance.

    ReplyDelete