Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Korus of Static

I guess it's up to me to tell you this shit, since apparently Gray isn't going to.  I mean seriously, he made this blog to talk about himself, but when there's shit bothering him it's all 'I don't want to worry them', 'it's not their problem to worry about anyway'.  I mean, fuck kid, if you're gonna vent then VENT.

But he's right about one thing, you assholes aren't going to care.  You could be halfway across the world from him, he isn't expecting you to come and save him.  He isn't expecting you to tell him how to live safely.  He isn't even looking for goddamn advice, all he wants is a little bit of FUCKING PITY and you shits are too self absorbed or whatever to give the poor despairing kid what he wants.

That's what I'm here for, though, by all means, prove to him what I have been telling him all along.  That I'm the only person on this god forsaken planet that cares about him. 

Anyway, it is ME who is always coming here asking for advice.  But since appealing to your good natures seems to not work since you have consistently shown that you couldn't be bothered to try and help a crying child, I will try something else.  Bargaining?  I don't know what the fuck you people want, but just help me help Gray and I'll do something for you.  Please, just act like a fucking human.  He's fifteen, he's curled up in a corner of our mind crying in pain, how can you sit there and NOT help him.  Have a sense of fucking decency.

He says that there's this buzzing, like static in his ears.  It's been around for a while but recently it's been getting louder and more painful.  I don't hear it, so I can't know, but Gray sometimes has to stop and grab his head to try and hold it together.  I took back over to stop him from literally PULLING OUT HIS HAIR.  And apparently he even hears the static while he's inside our head.  But I can't stay here forever, if Mr. Tallfuck comes back I can't be around.

Gray and I decided that earlier, y'know, before he started having TVs turned to full sound in his ears for some reason.  

I don't know what the fuck this is, so I don't know how to fix him.  HELP ME FIX HIM.  He's my precious Gray, I NEED him.  If he breaks I'll blame every FUCKING one of you that didn't save him.

I can't deal with this alone.  

Have a nice day.    

12 comments:

  1. I've never encountered anything like that. Voices, yes. But never static. Wish I could help more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite the fact that you are utterly unhelpful, comparing your reply to other people's leaves you looking like a fucking saint.

      Thanks for trying, at least.

      Delete
    2. And you wonder why no one likes to help...

      Honestly, since I'm alive and have never encountered it, it is probably safe to assume that it's very very bad. There's also a possibly Craft is right. Or maybe Gray's just picking up TV signals. You might need to do some digging around on the blogs.

      Delete
    3. I'll do my best. Fuck, I'm not good at gratitude, but I can try and mimic how Gray does it.

      Thank you for your help.

      Delete
  2. Well Fuck You, you idiotic piece of shit. He will NOT die. I will burn the world to ash before I let that happen. He will LIVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how do you intend to burn the world? You're long on rhetoric, but you aren't gonna follow through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop trying to confuse me with your big words. All I know is that with a lighter and a will there is a way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhetoric isn't a long word, dumbass. And if you've only got a lighter, you'll get shot full of holes before you're halfway there.
    You don't get lucky twice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard of Bondie, from one of the old blogs, hearing static. Maybe you should look into that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mentioned here, if you want the link: http://uphighhopes.blogspot.com/2012/01/good-ol-days.html

      Delete
    2. Don't get too excited, it's not much to go on.

      Delete
  7. Subject seems to think it can threaten me. Subject will receive no advice.

    ReplyDelete