Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Caged Gray

Sorry about making so many posts all in one day, but it grounds me.  Connects me to the outside world.  Reminds me that it's still out there.  It's been nice to see you all commenting so quickly.  Hopefully that means we're reaching you.  Or it just means that I'm hallucinating worse than I thought.  Or this is purgatory.  I can't think of a worse punishment than being forced to stay with my mother like this.  I just want to let her be buried.

I'm getting off track.

All I want to do in this post is, like I said, start trying to ground myself.  I'm gonna make a list of all the things that are abnormal about this place and work backwards from there.  Maybe there's something important in all of this, like a clue about...something.  I don't know.  At least writing it down will keep it all straight and make it seem less...uncontrollable.  This is all just so out of my control.  And this way if you people know any way to help someone with these...issues...maybe you'll care enough to share.  

1. Walking out either of the doors leads to coming in the other one
2. The Kor and I are in two separate bodies, with identical wounds, but he has red eyes and I have our usual gray
3. When looking out the window all I can see is blackness
4. None of the blood, on us or on my mom appears to be drying
5. When I woke up my computer was here, even though I definitely left it in my room
6. I'm not hearing any static.  The last thing I remember before passing out was the static rising louder than ever but in here it's dead silent.  More silent than it's been since I met Him
7. Blood comes out of the sink instead of water
8. Earlier, not anymore, there was blood leaking from the tops of the walls

I...I think that might be it.  We've had something to eat and we're gonna continue doing research on loops.  If there is a proxy around he or she doesn't seem to be directly threatening us right now, so I think we may be okay to try and sleep.

If I can sleep.

If I can sleep with the smell of so much blood in the air.

I just want to forget that this ever happened.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... have you tried going through one door while Kor goes through the other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I tried it. Everything started going fuzzy and blurry and we smacked right into each other going through the doors and both existed in two places at once. It gave me a headache but didn't seem to help the situation. I don't think the loop likes us trying to mess with its illogical logic.

      You spend a lot of time in loops, right Sir Fracture? Do you have any advice?

      -Gray

      Delete
    2. My loops are living quarters. They are rather luxurious. You can't die in them and they have lots of free grill cheeses and produce their own air and have self emptying plumbing and shit.

      Yours seems to be a hastily thrown together box recreating a the moment you were thrown into it. A loop is as unique as it's crafter, so who ever saved you in either really fucked in the head or lazy.

      That's about all the insight I got for you.

      Delete