Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Past-Tense Gray

I'm new.  Really really new.  I know people don't generally last long in this situation so it's a pretty continuous cycle of faces, but I've only even heard of Him for a few months.  So I'm not that up to date on all the blogs that are here.

There must be hundreds!  It's incredible and very very sad.  All these people, all doomed or dead already.  So many I've read about and watched disappear, so many I have yet to read.  I am nowhere near done reading all the blogs, or knowing what the current events are of all the people still alive and rolled up in this mess.  I try, I'm working my way through them as fast as I can, and considering that I spend all my time curled up in the corner of my room, I have nothing better to do.

What I'm trying to say is, maybe there's just a logical explanation for this that I was not aware of because I'm out of the loop.  For what you ask?  Well, I get back from being inside my own head to check out my blogger account and see that I have a new follower.

Morningstar.  With that same weird picture of the guy who looks like the Les Miserables cover girl as his avatar.

Morningstar psycho-killer proxy Morningstar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that at the end of his blog he was kinda...dead?  Isn't he supposed to be dead?  Now, I don't think there is cause for alarm, there's probably a reasonable explanation for all this.  Then again, logic seems to have flown out the window these days.

Why would he follow my blog though?  I'm below a nobody.  I'm nothing he would care about.  I guess this post is more for the general knowledge of it than for any concern on my part.  I'm not worth targeting, especially by someone important enough to bring back from the dead.

I guess that's the public service announcement done.  I'm going to go huddle in the corner of my room rocking back and forth now.  Oh wait, I'm already doing that.

Stay safe everybody.  I'll catch you later. 

9 comments:

  1. Why? Let's start with the fact you seem to be His favorite in the matter. He hasn't killed you yet, and there's you and Kor. I'd say he might find you.... interesting. You're different. I don't know much about Morningstar, but I'd say serial killers would find people like you fascinating specimen, if I'm putting it correctly (no offense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, honestly, that does not make me feel better. I've never been interesting to anyone my whole life and I'd prefer not the start with Him. If it meant less pain I'd prefer to be worthless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but it seems you don't get the choice. I am so sorry.

      Delete
    2. You don't need to say it like it's already a done deal...

      Delete
    3. The first important step a soul must take to being a sane decent human-being is realizing they aren't special... and that there's nothing wrong with that.

      Subject appears to be well on it's way.

      Delete
    4. I don't know which is worse, that I now have two proxies reading my blog or that one of them seems to agree with my worldview.

      I need more sleep. Stupid school.

      Delete
  3. When one has died and returned, the line gets blurred

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morningstar is different. Even I, one who has died and come back, feel off thinking about him. He is neither alive nor dead. He is cursed with existing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadows are thrown far, most often when they are from the past.

    ReplyDelete