Saturday, November 1, 2014

Failure Gray

So I promised a 'what happened' post and here it is.  But I guess to fully explain all this I should probably start from the actual beginning and explain about The Kor and all of that.  He's here now, in my head, just like old times.  I can hear him when he's awake in there, just like he can hear me if he's in control.  He's asleep now though, which is why I'm posting.  I don't feel like having his commentary on what I'm going to put here.

The Kor is an alternate personality of mine that was formed when I was seven.  My dad wasn't very nice to me for...extenuating reasons.  Most of which were his fault.  I don't want to get into that.  It's hard to type with just one arm and I can see this getting long.  I'll just leave you with this: my mom is 31 and I'm 15.  If my dad was alive he'd be in his 50's.  Do the math.  I didn't even grasp what an asshole he was back then, I just wanted him to come live with the family, help my mom out financially.  My mom refused to blame him.  He wasn't exactly receptive to my criticism.

That was when The Kor was born.  Made?  Whatever.  He took the hardships for me.  We worked well together then.  He just dealt with all the pain that I couldn't handle.  But I didn't realize how far he would go and he burned down my father's church killing him and two of my classmates.  He said that it was to protect me.  I mean, I think he really does believe that he's just trying to help.  But it did land the both of us in a hospital for the criminally insane for eight years of our life.  Where I was cured, I guess, if you consider getting rid of him a cure.  I'm not a hundred percent sure I do.  Either way I was released after he was gone for three years straight.

Though he's back now, that's self-explanatory.  And I have this feeling that He doesn't like him too much.  The Monster I saw through The Kor's eyes was not the Monster that looks at me.  And while The Kor was posting that last time the computer started freaking out and he turned around and The Slenderman was right there behind us, in my room.  I had never seen him that close before.  Though I complain because I'm weak, He hasn't actually done anything to me directly.  Other than the mental stress and the slendersickness, He hadn't done anything.

Well I could never have imagined the fear and pain.  He was not smiling anymore.  He didn't waste a second with staring like he is sometimes prone to do.  Those tentacles were out and then we were across the room hitting the wall left arm first (which is why this message comes slowly through one-handed typing).  I really thought I was going to die there.  The Kor was still screaming insults at Him through the blood he was coughing up and I was screaming for him to stop inside our head and I thought that was it, He was going to end us.  But instead he reached out (God, his arms go on forever, don't they?) and he touched our forehead and I felt The Kor get shot back.  I can't really describe how that feels, but suddenly I was back in control and The Kor was broken or something and I could feel his pain and my head was filled with screaming and I don't know if any of it was mine, but I must have been making some noise because my mom came bursting in and I was crying on the ground with my arm all wrong and surrounded by blood and now I'm in the hospital.

The Kor is slowly pulling himself back together and swearing for all he's worth.  I'm sure he's in a lot of pain, or whatever he could possibly feel, I don't know how we work.  I don't even know if he's what he used to be.  From what I've read being around Slender makes preexisting mental conditions worse.  I guess I'll find out.  Or maybe we won't.  I don't know why I'm alive now, but I am teetering on the brink of losing everything that means anything, and it seems like He takes his prey as despairing as possible.  So I'm not long for this world.

My mom wanted to know if I was being bullied.  She had found some of my notebooks, and she wanted to know if I was adopting this Slenderman stuff to try and cover up for other things.  She started researching about it.  She started researching about it.  I am a failure.  I just wanted her to be safe.  But I guess that we're both going to die painfully now.  I'm a terrible person for thinking that it would be nicer to do it together.  I'm stuck in this hospital for a while.  I'll probably post again.  Or not, if I'm dead.  Either way, I've lost any small amount of hope I had.

There is no way to escape this fate.             

16 comments:

  1. keep up the suicidal and you'll end up in a recreational center for a few days like I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recreational center? And honestly, the suicidal is the least of my worries.

      Delete
    2. A mental facility. Like rehab, a prison, or whatever. You go there whether you like to or not, for a few days. Especially if you're underage...

      Delete
    3. Well now, mental facilities I know how to deal with. Besides, suicidal tendencies are a side effect of the medication my mom thinks I'm still taking. So as long as The Kor keeps his head down and doesn't try anything stupid we should be okay.

      The Kor would like me to tell you that he would never let me get anywhere close to killing myself. He values me far too much. And also that he never does anything stupid.

      Shut up and focus on healing, Kor, would you?

      Delete
    4. Well, good luck with that. Wish you all well, you your mom and all that.

      Delete
  2. So you didn't tell her? She just read your notes?
    That's just a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that you're disappointed that I didn't purposefully infect my loved ones. You must have a very sad life to be driven to my torment for entertainment.

      Delete
    2. Nah, my life is pretty awesome. It's just a shame that this, like everything else with you, was caused by your inaction.

      Delete
    3. What? Grey is stupidly passive, it's kind of a disappointment that this wasn't him actually doing something.

      Delete
    4. What do you want me to do? What is there to do? There is nothing I can do.

      Delete
    5. Most people have the common decency to leave before their families get targetted, for a start.

      Delete
    6. And most people have the common decency to refrain from calling someone stupid, passive and a disappointment when they don't know them, for a finish. <3

      Delete
  3. This is not your fault.It is still possible that your mother may not get dragged in. Not everyone who learns about the faceless one does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let her see these blogs. That's when the real problems may begin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're being the dick-eyes Kelevra was being when Wolf died.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because your tactic is to ruthlessly insult him when he's hindered by things beyond his control. You make the assumption that such problems are things we can push aside and "man up". Newsflash: we can't. I have struggled with mental health since I was a kid. I can safely say no doctor has ever sat there and insulted the shit out of me.

    Love you and all. But you're out of your depth here.

    ReplyDelete