Monday, November 17, 2014

HaKorei Ryuu

Have you guys heard of this chick?  I suppose you have since she was one of those sages and those were a big thing or something.  I've got to thank her.  But she's probably dead or something, right?  She hasn't posted in a long time.  I don't know and I don't care, it was Gray who was reading her blog.

And then he just stopped reading her blog.  The kid like, curled his consciousness in on itself and refused to keep interacting with the world.  I had been asleep and woke up in control.  He seriously just gave the reins back to me.  Maybe he's learning.  As far as I can tell it was from some positive bullshit post he read on that Ryuu's blog.  He's refusing to talk to me other than to say that he refuses to read that post.  I can feel his little ball of self pity from out here.  Poor thing, he's too reliant on playing the victim to even listen to arguments against it.

Well, that's what I'm here for.  To protect him from anything that hurts him.  And if protecting him means being in control of our body so much the better.  So while I'm here, I'm going to be cleaning up some of the other blemishes on Gray's happiness.

No not Tall Mr. Brain-smash, as much as I'd like to wipe that piece of shit off the face of the planet I think our last run in has made me realize the need for some preparation before dealing with Him.  I'm gonna be keeping a close eye out for him while I'm out and about, last thing I need is to be broken again.  That shit HURT.  I pulled myself back together again, but it took longer than I'd like.  And explaining the randomly broken arm to our mother wasn't a walk in the park either.

SPEAKING OF THAT WOMAN: she is first on my list!  :)  Gray's been worried sick about her getting infected and it is just not good for him.  He's gonna have some kind of aneurysm if he doesn't calm down.  So I'm gonna have a nice intimate chat with her and determine how we can fix that problem.  For Gray <3 

By the way!  It's snowing here.  How pretty.  I love the snow.  Makes everything black and white.  Maybe I'll make a snowman!  I think I'd love snowball fights if I had anyone to play with.  Maybe someday I'll land one right in His big faceless face.  XD

At least I still have my Gray.

Have a nice day!

9 comments:

  1. Firstly, you know, there are still Sages.
    Secondly, how will killing Gray's mother help him? If anything it'll put him in even more danger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah woah woah Mr. DRAMATIC. I never said I'd kill her. I'm just gonna talk to her and determine where to move from there. Besides, she's my mom too, though I feel very little connection to her.

      She only needs to die if it's the best thing to protect Gray. If it doesn't, she's fine. I'm not cruel or bloodthirsty, just practical :D

      Delete
    2. Well, you are the one who has implied that he sets people on fire for fun...

      Delete
    3. I didn't set anyone on fire for fun, that is SLANDER. I set them on fire because I needed to. They were hurting Gray! He came home every night crying and in pain. I took what I could for him, but it was a temporary solution to a very real problem. The only way to save him was to remove the things that were hurting him. The fact that those things were people is irrelevant.

      They were TRASH

      Delete
    4. Uh huh. Sure they were. Have you ever been on fire? It's not a pleasant experience let me tell you. Especially with all the skin melting off if the heat is sufficient.

      Delete
  2. Carter is right, leave his mom the hell out of it.
    And by the way, try shooting him with a paint ball gun. It'll be more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, sounds fun, maybe it'd stick and He'd have a big purple splotch across His face for the rest of His days. Unfortunately, I don't have a paintball gun. :P

      I'll keep it in mind though!

      Delete
    2. Well wish I could give you mine and if you do please get a picture.

      Delete
  3. I wish you luck in your endeavors. For both of your sakes.

    ReplyDelete